25 August 2009

It's my birthday 2009

For people new to the blog, every year I post a silly photo of myself on my birthday (here's 2008, 2007 and 2006) for those of you who wish to unleash more torture on yourselves. Here's this year's winner:



Yes... yes... I know... at my age I shouldn't be doing those things, my tongue might fall out or something, but I cannot resist.

I did a quick search of famous people who share my birthday and came up with Rupert Grint (better known as Ron Weasley), Dave Chappelle, Reggie Miller, Stephen Fry, Orson Scott Card, Paulo Coelho and Denilson. So happy birthday to all those folks too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ranjit!!!!Hope you had a great one. I'm so sorry I didn't get to talk to you while you were here. my fault. I am very disorganized. Hi to Shilpa!
Anu

Rohini said...

LOL! Happy birthday.

shilpa said...

Haha this one is hilarious!!

At a certain age , the lactate dehydrogenase in your body has a reduced Km and that affects the ability of your tongue to go back to its original position!..

Yes..its Biochem exam day!

Anali said...

Very very belated Happy Birthday! And I think the picture is a fine annual tradition. : )

Anonymous said...

Hi Renjit
SUMA here Been trying to contact you for a long time.

So Howdy