27 December 2006

Who's the man?

Not me, certainly:

SEXID

Here are some of my results. How about you?
(Take the test here)


Angles

This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.
Your score: 16 out of 20
Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20

If you scored 13 - 17: You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability.

Spot the difference
This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.
Your score: 43%
Average score for men: 39%
Average score for women: 46%
If you scored between 34 - 66%: You may have a balanced female-male brain.

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 17 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

Systemisers prefer to investigate how systems work. A system can be a road map, flat pack furniture, or a mathematical equation – anything that follows a set of rules. A score of 15 and above suggests you're good at analysing or building systems. Men in general are better at systemising.

Eyes
This task tested your ability to judge people's emotions.
Your score: 8 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10
If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

I think the test is false! I am much more of a caveman than this indicates. Does the BBC not peruse my posts about attractive women and video games?

4 comments:

Hulles said...

I find I don't have the courage to take the test. I'm afraid I'll find out I'm an androgynous kangaroo or something. And that would crush what little spirit I have left.

lova said...

I am not quite the "androgynous kangaroo" :) but enough ambiguous results that I will block out this test and go back to my knitting.

Mosilager said...

What is the world coming to? I figure I'm OK as long as I keep enjoying watching / playing xtreme beach volley.

Hey Lova if you xmas present to me is going to be a sweater with a big 'R' on it, please cease and desist from the knitting.

Rajesh Warrier said...

Ha ha, good quick test to find out more about your feminine inner self (if you're a male) ;-).

If the whole humanity takes this test, I believe we would have more cross dressers than what we have currently. :P