07 September 2006

California is an odd place

OK this stuff I found while running around California. All I can say is that pictures are worth a thousand words...

This has to be an insult of some kind...

Son of a Jew
(Son of a Jew)

Oh... ok... it isn't... that was a relief...

Son of a Jeweller
(Son of a Jeweller)

Picture(5)
So... the ticket must present printed order and receipt and valid ID in the name of the person for the person to get a ticket? OK ok it was hilarious at midnight when I saw it, not so much right now.

modeladvert
This one was kind of cool, the bottle of Absolut vodka in front of the girl says Absolut 100% hot. They're looking for models if anyone's interested.

2 comments:

lova said...

the irony is that a son of a jeweller back home is probably Lebanese....
What a difference 3 letters makes...

Mosilager said...

5 letters I think :) I don't know who the jewellers back home are... probably Indo-Zambian.