08 July 2006

Football plans

Received by email from KingOfLions...


EnglishPlan

"Depending on the wind the striker's position may vary (no wonder Peter Crouch in their 1st 11"


GermanPlan

"Radical, efficient, unstoppable... ball speed may reach 297 kmph"


ItalianPlan

"Water tight, iron defence, small ideas in midfield, passes to striker... and penalty"


FrenchPlan

"In their plan they try all hypotheses. Shit! They forgot le goal!"


ArgentinaPortugalPlan

"Note, the red dot is not the ball, it is the referee."


BrazilianPlan

"...no comments. Even their coach gets confused. Too many joga bonitos on display."


AfricanPlan

"One man dribbles everyone in the opposite team, just can't beat the goalkeeper."


IndianPlan

"Stay at home drinking Frooti,
Watch other countries on TV,
Learn extraordinary skills but
Never to participate in tourney!"




4 comments:

Rohini said...

Ok you know my views on football but this one really made me laugh... even I got it with my low FQ (Football Quotient of course :))

Mosilager said...

yeah i was laughing my head off! it isn't all on email, I manufactured the African gameplan and rebadged the Argentinian/Portuguese plan so it has some of my contribution too...

carterwepa said...

hi,
i just wanted to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. in a world full of spin, it's nice to get some fact-based analysis.
keep up the good work.
crossbows

Gifts for wife said...

damn this is so hilarious! I can't stop laughing :D