29 July 2006

Dearly beloved

Hi guys I was attempting a new technological milestone by blogging my friend's wedding as it was going on by taking photos on the mobile and sending it to the blog. At least one person that I know of in Zambia was able to 'see' stills from the wedding as it went on because of it.

The groom and several friends are going to post the links to the nice camera photos soon so I took the wedding pics off the blog. Rajesh that was what this was all about sorry about no explanations. (Of course we wanted to keep the India-Pakistan-Zambia-Zimbabwe wedding very hush hush he he he).

3 comments:

Rajesh Warrier said...

edo vaarrey, what are these snaps about? Sorry couldnt gather much info. Am I missing any of ur post where u've mentioned this ?

Rajesh Warrier said...

Well Well Well - T.E.C.H.N.O.L.O.G.Y eh? kewl and I think it worked pretty well :D

Mosilager said...

thanks rajesh... yeah i think several people followed the wedding from Zambia thanks to my friend who spread the word... maybe i can make a list of top fun things to do in church while praying.